Why Cats Are Actually Man's Best Friend (According To Cats)
The old saying goes "A dog is a man's best friend," but cats would like to set the record straight. Here are the reasons why cats are actually your best friend - according to cats.
1. We won't gobble down all your food and then beg for more. We're a little more refined than that.
2. We won't destroy your stuff ... well, unless we have a VERY GOOD reason.
3. We will never eat your homework. Ever. We might sit on it, but that's it.
4. We can clean ourselves, which leaves so much more time for humans to do ... whatever it is humans do?
5. We won't lick you incessantly and spread around bad breath.
6. In fact, now that you mention it, we don't smell nearly as much as dogs do.
7. We don't need you to take us outside to do our business. We've got this.
8. We are clearly more intellectually compatible with humans ... Oh, come on. You know it's true.
9. We don't need you to hurl balls at us. We can entertain ourselves, unlike some other animals we know ...
10. We clearly take up MUCH less space.
11. And let's face it ... there's nothing cuter than how perfectly we fit in your arms. That should be a selling point in itself.