What Kind of Chores Can Your Pets Help You With?
Who said that pets can't help with your household chores? They are quite smart and also you can teach them to help you with all kinds of tasks around the house. Imagine you coming at home after a hard day's work and you see a clean house. Wouldn't it be nice to find the dishes washed and your bed made? What are the chores your pet can do for you?
1. Fetch The Newspaper or the Mail
2. Pick Up Trash
3. Help With the Dishes
4. Vacuum Clean
6. Clean Up the Floor After Dinner
7. Bathroom Cleaning
I love pets very much. I have been keeping dog for 13 years and he is very clever. Every morning he comes to wake me up. But unfortunately, he can't help me with a lot of chores around the house.
In my family all kids do various tasks to help me out with the housekeeping. Don't you just wish our pets could be like that? They are part of the family too, and as such, they should be contributing to keeping the house neat and tidy. But if you've got pets that can't help you with your housekeeping and the only thing they make is a mess, don't expect to teach them quickly. My dog can't do anything like the tasks above, but he plays with my kids and shows them love and affection all the time. And for me this is quite enough. So I regularly hire domestic cleaners after each mess that he does and can't stay mad at him for long.
Do you think that you can teach your pet to do something of the list below?
- Putting Toys Away Teaching your dog to put his toys away can also be a fun training exercise. Here are the steps that you need to take, just visit Animal Behavior College Blog.
- Waking up children for school - Tire the kids out with a fetch game
- Warming up your spot on the carpet - Rinsing dishes for the dishwasher
- Teach your dog to wipe his feet - Get a drink from the fridge - Teach your pet to give or drop items
If your dog or cat does any of these or something similar, you can share your pictures with us. Seeing something like that surely brightens our days.
Or is it that your little friends can only make a real mess out of your home?
Are you a dog person or a cat person? What do you think who could do more household chores?
1. petsfans.com/pets-think-helpful 2. www.pet360.com/dog/lifestyle/playful-paws-dog-gifs-to-make-you-lol/W2AaXfx1J0e7XNVu1JfWRg?intcid=LINKART 3. www.boredpanda.com/who-said-pets-cant-help-with-the-cleaning