Humans aren't the only ones that dress up for Halloween. Bring your pets into the fun (if they are willing!), and we're sure they'll be doing a lot of tricks for treats!
1. Despicable Me Minion What's cuter than a Minion? Your pet dressed as one! Not only will your pet look adorable, but they'll be on-trend for this year's Halloween!
2. Pirate More "Argh" and less "Arff." a good ol' fashioned pirate costume looks good on both dogs and cats, and can be easy to pull off since most retailers make the entire costume in one piece. Extra points if you can get your pet to wear an eye patch!
3. Star Wars Let the force be with you...and your pet. From Princess Leia to Darth Vader, Yoda to Ewoks and more, the options are endless. Have more than one pet? Dress them all up as a character, and even coordinate with your family's costumes. A good idea this is, hmm? (Some Yoda speak for the fans )
4. Pumpkin Simple, classic, and oh-so-cute. Keep the Halloween tradition alive when your pet parades around as an adorable jack-o-lantern.
5. Other Animals Dogs as lions, cats as bunnies, we've seen a lot of great costume crossovers. Here are some more of our favorites: Dogs as sharks, spiders, dinosaurs, cows, and bees. Cats as frogs, skunks, bears, and turtles.