These 10 Kleptomaniac Ferrets Won't Admit They Have a Problem
Ferrets, I'm sorry. But you have a problem. Not only are you shamelessly addicted to the thrill of thievery -- that would be bad enough. But, no -- you also insist on stealing the most ridiculous objects known to weasel-kind. It's time to take a long hard look in the mirror, buddies.
1. Remember that time you stole an umbrella? What, just in case there was a rainy day?
2. And then there was the day you took off with a piece of trash 5 times bigger than you are.
3. Seriously... what is it with you and stealing from the trash?
4. Don't even get me started on the pig statue. THE PIG STATUE, FERRET.
5. I understand that winter is coming, and sometimes you have to prepare your stores.
6. But since when does that include beer bottles?
7. There's also your fixation on audio visual equipment. It's just weird, ferret.
8. Alright, yeah, I admit this: that time with the watermelon? Priceless.
9. But then I remember. You're the type who will literally steal candy from a baby.
10. You just gotta stop and ask yourself, bra'. When is enough enough?
Adorably bizarre lingerie-stealing habits aside, ferrets are complex and controversial pets. They're regulated/restricted in some states and cities, and can have complicated care -- you can find out more here.