9 Pieces Of Thanksgiving Advice From Dogs
1. Be patient on the Thanksgiving car ride. You'll get to grandma's house soon enough!
2. There's no such thing as too much turkey enthusiasm.
3. Wait for the hosts/cats to start eating before you dig in.
4. Even if you don't understand football, it's okay to pretend to like it.
5. It is an apple-picking faux pas to steal from someone else's basket.
6. If you feel the urge to nap coming on, just give in to it. Even if you're at the dinner table.
7. Don't be sad when the food is gone. There's always next year.
8. Licking the plates clean is not quite as effective as just using the dishwasher.
9. Share a cozy fire with the people (and animals!) you're thankful for.
It's very important to remember that, even though it's Thanksgiving, you shouldn't give your pup every single table scrap. Some human food can actually cause upset puppy tummies, so definitely do your research before feeding your pet!