2 min read
11 Smoochy Pit Bulls In Kissing Booths
1. Enthusiasm always makes up for lack of kissing technique.
2. It's OK to play it a little coy when you give a smooch.
3. You need a few good pups if you want a kissing job done right.
4. A kiss between friends is hard to resist.
5. It's perfectly acceptable to be a bit dramatic when you kiss.
6. Holding hands (or paws!) can make for a sweeter smooch.
7. Sometimes a kiss can turn into a slobber, and that's okay.
8. Some folks would rather have a curious sniff than an actual kiss.
9. It's okay to keep your eyes open if you're a little nervous.
10. It's hard to resist a smooch from such an inviting smile!
11. Surprise kisses are the best kisses.
(Times Union )