10 Pets Who Have Been Waiting Quite Patiently For You To Come Home
<p> (<a class="checked-link" href="http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/1npgrf/waiting_for_mom_to_come_home/">Reddit: mdalasu11</a>)<span></span> </p>
1. "I will offer the Human my favorite small towel as a welcome gift upon his return."
2. "I'll just be waiting here, with my most dignified posture."
3. "I want to be right here so the Human can see my beautiful face."
4. "Any minute now ... "
5. "Welcome Wagon, reporting for duty!"
6. "Hurry up, Human! I require petting!"
7. "I am ready for the exact moment when the Human walks in and needs cuddles."
8. "No, silly, that's not her. The Human doesn't drive a Prius v, she drives a Prius c."
9. "UGH, FINALLY. It's time for my second dinner!"
10. "WE MUST READY OURSELVES FOR THE HUMAN'S ARRIVAL."