8 Pets Who Have Turned Hugging Into An Art Form
1. Sometimes a standard paw-shake just isn't enough of a greeting.
2. Resting is always easier when there's some sort of embrace involved, obviously!
3. Hugs are the best remedies for stressful vet visits.
4. Little-known fact: you CAN stretch and hug at the same time!
5. Hugging is merely a gateway to snuggles.
6. At the end of a hard day, it's important to hug someone you care about.
7. Occasionally hugs are so relaxing that you just fall asleep in the middle of them - and that's totally okay.
8. Most importantly: everyone needs a hug sometimes. Even chickens. (You'll have to wait your turn, Rooster!)
It is always important to make sure your pet actually enjoys snuggles before you hug them. If they do, lucky you!: