8 Wobbly Kittens Learning How To Walk
1. Walking may be scary, but mom is always a good motivator.
2. It takes lots of practice to prowl like a true hunter.
3. A few falls are totally normal when learning something new.
4. Don't worry if the older cats aren't super helpful.
5. Hardwood floors can sometimes turn a practice walk into a Slip 'N Slide.
6. You may occasionally be thwarted by fluffy tails.
7. Don't freak out over roadblocks - even if they are much bigger than you.
8. Don't worry - with a little hard work and determination, you'll be scuttling around by yourself in no time!