Here's what you'd be working on:
- Building out and managing our social team
- Owning our social growth strategy; setting and tracking against key KPIs across social channels
- Maintaining relationships with the social platforms, as well as other publishers
- Designing our optimizations process – from data collection and analysis to testing and communicating best practices to the team
- Attending board meetings and external meetings as our social strategy and reporting lead
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any attachments/links to portfolios or relevant projects.
----- About Us: The Dodo is an NYC-based digital media start-up committed to creating entertaining, meaningful animal-related stories – we cover everything from viral videos and animal behavior to rescue stories and advocacy efforts. Our goal at The Dodo is to deliver the most emotionally and visually compelling, sharable animal stories and videos to the biggest number of readers possible to help make caring about animals a viral cause. We are looking for passionate, flexible people who are interested in growing a start-up that we hope will make the world a better place for animals. The Dodo is backed by Discovery Communications, venture capital firm Lerer Hippeau Ventures, whose principals created The Huffington Post and backed BuzzFeed, and other investors.
We offer competitive pay, health insurance, and equity in a growth-stage company. Office culture and work-life balance are very important to us, and bringing your dog to work is encouraged. Our team is made up of enthusiastic, ambitious people who like to have fun at work. Help us help animals by joining Team Dodo.