You might very well be a dog snob if ...
1. You want to see your dog's face on a wine label.
2. You named your dog after a designer or cologne.
3. You buy your pooch expensive jewelry.
4. You wear your pet like jewelry, shoes, or a handbag.
5. You only trust dog food brands with the words "royal," "pedigree" or "fancy" in them.
6. You celebrate your Golden Retriever's family history with an annual pilgrimage to a castle in Scotland.
7. You stay home but have painted your house "Golden Retriever," "Weimaraner" or "Golden Lab."
8. Your "aristocratic" Cavalier holds court from a Windsor Castle Royal luxury dog bed.
9. You think pedigree papers help improve your own family tree.
10. You wear your dog's DNA proudly on your chest like a heraldic shield.
11. Your family crest is a Labrador Retriever.
12. You still believe purebreds are, on average, smarter, healthier or more loyal than dogs with no breeding at all (also known as mutts).