30 Horse Jokes Your Kids Will Love
Perfect for trips to the farm.
If your kid loves horses as much as they love laughing, they’ll get a kick out of these hilarious horse jokes!
You don’t have to be an equestrian to get a good chuckle from these jokes. From corny puns to silly quips, your kid will now have a pocket full of horse jokes to pull out and make their friends laugh.
So if your child is in need of a belly laugh or two, read on and prepare to be very amused.
Goofy horse jokes
Here are some horse jokes your kid can tell to make their friends giggle.
- Have you heard the story about the runaway horse? It’s a terrible tale of WHOA!
- Why do cowboys ride horses? Because they're too heavy to carry.
- Why did the horse get offended by his therapist? He asked, “Why the long face?”
- Where do horses go when they’re sick? The horse-pital.
- What do you call a horse who’s a world traveler? A globe-trotter.
- How much money does a bronco have? A buck.
- What’s black and white and eats like a horse? A zebra.
- Why won’t you ever find a horse using an Android phone? They prefer Apples.
- Why do most horses look so fit? Because they're on a stable diet.
- What did the horse say after she fell over? Help! I've fallen, and I can't giddy-up!
Hay and neigh puns
These silly puns will make your kid’s eyes roll!
- A horse walks into a bar. “Hey,” says the barman. “You read my mind,” says the horse.
- Why was the horse sneezing so badly? Hay fever.
- Why did the horse stay up all night studying for his test? He wanted to get a hay plus!
- Why did the horse cross the road? Someone shouted hay!
- What did the mare say to her foal? “Hay, it’s pasture bedtime!”
- What do you call a horse who’s not wearing a saddle? Neigh-ked!
- What’s the difference between a police horse and a regular horse? The police horse goes, “Neigh-naw-neigh-naw-neigh-naw!”
- Why did everyone think the horse had a bad attitude? She kept saying, “Neigh.”
- Why is Mayo the best name for a horse? Because when he talks, you can say “Mayo neighs!”
- What do you call a horse who lives next door to you? Your neigh-bor.
More laugh-out-loud horse jokes
The fun doesn’t stop there! Check out these horse jokes, too.
- Why was the horse told to rein in her gossipping? Her friends didn’t want her to stirrup trouble!
- What did the doctor say when the horse said his throat was sore? “You’ll be OK. You’re just a little horse.”
- Why did the man stand behind the horse? He was hoping to get a kick out of it.
- What does it mean when you find a horseshoe on the ground? Some poor horse is walking around in socks.
- What sort of horses come out after dark? Night-mares.
- Why did the horse leave the door open? Because he did grow up in a barn!
- What do you give a sick horse? A cough stirrup.
- When does a horse talk? Whinny wants to!
- What's the hardest thing about learning to horseback ride? The ground.
- What kind of bread does a horse eat? Thoroughbred.