Trevor's owner, Fran Jennings of England, was understandably alarmed. Something was clearly wrong with her dog, but she had no idea what. So, she rushed Trevor to a Willows Veterinary Group medical facility for help.
Even the vets there were stumped at first.
"They had never seen anything quite like it," Jennings said in a press release. “Whatever it was, it affected his breathing so we had to leave him there while they tried to find out what was wrong.”
A thorough examination and X-rays, however, ultimately found the source of Trevor's problem.