The 83-year-old man had lost so much. His house had burned down in a terrible fire, leaving him homeless and without possessions. But the man hadn’t lost one very important thing to him — his tiny, blonde-furred cat.
The fire had happened on Thursday. According to a news report, Ali Meşe, who lives in a small village in western Turkey, had been trying to light a gas stove inside his house. But something went wrong, and a small explosion occurred in his living room, causing a fire to sweep through his single-story wooden home.