Wright quickly rushed Holly to the vet to get checked over after her awful ordeal. Her skin was sore and scabby from a flea allergy, but other than that, she appeared to be in good health. She’s currently staying at the vet to get treatment for her flea allergy and to make sure that she’s completely OK before being released After what she went through, it’s nothing short of a miracle that she escaped any serious harm.
“It’s unthinkable to imagine what may have happened to Holly had this wonderful woman not have saved her,” Wright said. “She could have suffocated inside the bin liner or she could have been thrown inside the refuse lorry and crushed to death. Someone has obviously intentionally disposed of her in this way, which is absolutely shocking.”