Just in time for summer, these humans are modeling the latest in fashionable feline headwear.
1. A tortoiseshell cat-hat goes with every outfit.
2. Choose a smaller cat-hat for a casual occasion.
3. A tuxedo cat-hat adds a dash of class to any event.
4. Always stop to admire your cat-hat in a mirror whenever possible.
5. For proper fit, drape your cat-hat snugly around your ears.
6. The secret to pulling off any cat-hat is confidence.
7. Yes, you can wear a cat-hat to the office, too!
8. Try an asymmetrical cat-hat to add some interest.
9. Cat-hats add a fine flair to your facial hair, as well.
10. You'll be the center of every room with your tall, sophisticated cat-hat.
11. Remember: Cat-hats look great on everyone!
12. Accessorize your cat-hat with a smile, and you're golden.
13. Choose a serious cat-hat, and people will take you seriously.
14. A cozy cat-hat keeps you comfortable in style.
15. Black cat-hats: They're a classic for a reason.
16. Every hairstyle looks even better when topped with your favorite cat-hat.
17. Be proud. Your cat-hat is fabulous, and so are you!