11 Pieces Of Breakup Advice From Dogs
<p> (<a class="checked-link" href="http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/2c50xl/bitch_im_fabulous/">Reddit: maegsy</a>)<span></span> </p>
1. It's OK to mope as much as you want - just find a cozy spot and let it all out.
2. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING THAT TEXT.
3. Facebook might not be the greatest idea either.
4. There is no shame in binge-watching Netflix.
5. Pick yourself up by getting out and making new (and unusual) friends!
6. Take up some hobbies. Extra points if there happens to be food involved.
7. Express your artistic side. Even if it's just paw - er, finger painting.
8. Have an adventure or two! Travel! Smell new smells!
9. Shake things up by trying out a new style. Even if it's just around the house.
10. Take a gander in the mirror and remind yourself that you're really, really, ridiculously good-looking.
11. Most important: Hang out with true friends who make you happy. They're the keepers.