1. Springtime is an ideal season for cat plants.
2. Cat plants can add a nice touch to any doorstep ...
4. Don't crowd your cat plants - unless they're in need of some cuddles.
5. A cat plant will require plenty of shade ...
6. ... But a few rays of sunshine are necessary for optimal basking opportunities.
7. Cat plants are lazy sometimes. Just roll with it.
8. Be careful to not mislabel your cat plant. That is not a lemon tree, obvs!
9. Proper grooming will ensure your cat plant blooms magnificently.
10. Try to not startle your cat plant. They may flee their pot, and then you'll be back at square one.
11. With a little elbow grease, you may find yourself with multiple cat plants!
12. Probably don't water them, though. It doesn't always go well.
13. Coziness is very important for a happy cat plant.
14. Talking to your cat plant can help their growth. Don't worry if they look at you like you're an idiot.
15. A tasteful cat plant can spice up any boring foyer!
16. Your cat plant may doze occasionally. This is normal.
17. If your cat plant assumes the doughnut position, you're doing something right.
18. Your cat plant may end up being quite voluptuous, so make sure you choose a spacious pot.
19. The cat plant may try to muscle out your other plants. Sadly, there is no way to avoid this.
20. Given the right pot placement and environment, your cat plant should be ready to flourish!
21. Be careful though - cat plants can be sneaky. Watch your back.