1. Sometimes having Mom around can make you braver.
2. You know that she will always be there to lend a helping hand - er, paw.
3. Although sometimes it can take a LITTLE extra effort to get Mom's attention.
4. You never have to brag - because she's already gloating for you.
5. Sometimes Mom can be a teeny bit embarrassing ...
6. ... But then again, you weren't exactly an angel child.
7. Nobody can tell a bedtime story like Mom.
8. To this day, no one gives a more comforting hug.
9. Even if you were "too cool," you still secretly aspired to be more like her.
10. She was always there when you had a nightmare.
11. Her wise words could comfort you in any situation.
12. And in the end, despite your (many) differences, you now realize that you two aren't really so different after all.