8 Puppies Trying To Figure Out How Stairs Work
1. Stairs may be bigger than you, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're scary!
2. Feel free to intimidate those sneaky steps so they don't mess with you.
3. Slooooow and steady wins the race.
4. The problem with steps is that there's usually more than one.
5. Even with an intense amount of enthusiasm ...
6. ... Sometimes you can get a bit stuck.
7. Occasionally sneaking up on the stairs can work ... maybe?
8. There's no shame in asking a buddy to come with you for moral support.
Don't worry, pups - you'll get the hang of those tricky stairwells before you know it!
Remember: If your dog is uneasy about going up or down steps, or is still learning how to navigate the stairs, always make sure they are properly supervised around stairwells.