When it comes to movies with animals, there are certain movies which are truly inspiring and life changing in certain aspects. They have a certain message to give to the viewer which often comes as a learning in the life of the person who is viewing it. These movies truly reflect the power of animals over the life of a person and are brought to you by famous directors.
- 1.Babe: This film was directed by Chris Noonan and was released in 1995. It is about a piglet who dreams of doing the impossible by becoming a sheep pig. Although all odds are against him, his friend Fly the dog and Ferdinand the duck ensures him that he can do it. In the end, he realizes that he has all the required qualities of a great sheep pig and becomes one.
- 2.War Horse: The film was made in the backdrop of World War II by the legendary Steven Spielberg. The story is one which is filled with passion and power. The story is narrated from the perspective of Joey, who is a war horse and goes on an unforgettable journey. This film will make you fall in love with horses and is set in rural England. It speaks of the horses' journey and how he goes around inspiring different people as he moves through the war scenes.
- 3.Marley and Me: This is an awesome movie made by David Frankel and rotates around a really crazy dog and how he irritates his owners with his misdeeds. But in the end the whole family of John and Jenny Grongan does love Marley a lot as he brings out the best in them and in the end, it ends with a tearful climax.
- 4.Free Willy: Another great movie of an unusual friendship between a Killer Whale and a street orphan. Directed by Simon Wincer, this movie shows how an orca whale is misunderstood by all the people surrounding it, except Jesse. When Willy is stolen from his family, he is traumatized and Jesse helps him become the performer he is again. As both are stranded and lives without family hence they develop a special bond and friendship. However, the insurance on the whale brings him a life risk and the story deals with how he is freed by Jesse.
- 5.Hachi: A Dog's Tale: This film is based on a true story and is the adaptation of a Japanese film Hachiko. It's directed by Lasse Hallstorm and deals with a true story where a dog used to maintain the routine of waiting for his master at the railway station, years after he died. He is famous in Japan for his loyalty and even has his own statue outside Shibuya station where he used to wait for his masters' train.
These are the top animal movies which an animal lover should never miss in his entire lifetime, else he will miss out a lot. You can also watch free movies online. So, don't miss out these!