This post was created by a member of the Dodo Community, where anyone can post fascinating stories, photos, videos and more.
The bunnies that hop amongst us are real ... and really amazing.
1. This one, Donald Thump, who shares a sweeping resemblance with a certain New York City real-estate baron.Source: Imgur
2. This one that really, really likes balloons.Source: YouTube
3. This one that blocks out all light on Earth.Source: The Pet Collective
4. This one that’s exposing the letter opener…
...for the obsolete fraud it is.
5. This one that's fed up with your Big Bang Theory reruns. Source: Bunny Shaming
6. This one that burgles cookie tins like a pro.Source: YouTube
7. This one who should team up with the Cookie Tin Thief to form a super-duo of cookie burglars.
Source: Cute Overload
8. This one that looks eggs-tremely cozy in its temporary shell-ter. (Cue the rim shot because.)
Source: Teh Cute
9. This one that's a beer short of a six-pack. You might say he has a nose for hops.Source: Bunya
10. And then this one that actually has mad hops.Source: Daily Mail
11. This one that’s ready for the weekend on Monday morning. Source: YouTube
12. This one that just wants to dog.Source: YouTube
13. These two and their semi-synchronized twitches.Source: YouTube
14. This one, because interspecies twitches.Source: YouTube
15. This one that has a bright future in parkour.Source: Giphy
16. This bunny that just rolls with it.Source: Gif Bin
17. This one that’s all, "But first, let me take a selfie."Source: Cute Overload
18. These two bunnies, and their pal, who probably just made you squeal out loud. Source: Imgur
19. This one, who struck grocery gold -- make that orange.Source: Imgur
20. This one who doesn't think the tortoise or the hare should win the race.Source: Death And Taxes
21. And this one that beelines for the food at parties. I’ve been this bunny. You’ve been this bunny. We’ve all been this bunny. Source: Cute Overload
Travis Greenwood is a Portland-based writer and editor. His work has appeared at Spin, BuzzFeed, The Pet Collective, and more. Follow his tweets at @LesSavyTrav.