Life is often full of trivia as much as it is the weird and wonderful. Into the Wild attempts to combine the two to brighten up your week by bringing you the top 20 strangest and most random animal facts we could find!
1. A flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
2. Dolphins sleep with one half of their brain by closing one eye at a time.
3. Snails can sleep up to three years in one go.
4. The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants.
5. All polar bears are left handed.