13 Important Pieces Of Life Advice From Cats
1. Constantly stretch your limitations. And your paws.
2. Don't be afraid to have frank conversations about what you want (i.e., more wet food.)
3. Sometimes you have to take a moment during the day for yourself.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff. You'll catch another mouse.
5. Get out and make new friends from different backgrounds! And possibly different species!
6. Spend quality time with those you care about -- even if you don't understand them half the time.
7. Don't get upset with the dog when he disregards your personal space...
8. ... You can get creative in avoiding him.
9. There is almost nothing that stuffing yourself deep into the couch won't solve.
10. Adventures are necessary for staying cultured.
11. It's important to get enough rest... like, maybe 16 hours a day?
12. Don't worry so much about how you look. Being photogenic isn't everything.
13. And lastly, never lose confidence, because confidence is key (to getting treats.)