14 GIFs Of Cats Showing You How To Live Your Best Life Ever
Our feline friends have a lot to teach us when it comes to taking care of ourselves.
1. Treat yourself to a regular spa day.
There's nothing quite like getting a friend to give you a massage for free! Jeffrey has mastered the art of persuading his pal Mackintosh to give him a pre-bed bath.
2. Confront your fears, head-on.
Qwerty bravely tackles her water bowl after it sits there, taunting her.
3. Eat your fruits and veggies ...
Vashi knows that fruits and vegetables are important for strong purr-formance. (Remember that broccoli is safe for cats in moderation, but check with your vet before introducing any new foods.)
4. ... but don't let anyone force you to do anything you don't want to do.
It's better to find out what you like and what you don't. Mana demonstrates his technique for letting loved ones know when something displeases him.
5. Get plenty of sleep.
Take the time to recharge! Extra points for every friend who joins the cuddle puddle.
6. Get plenty of exercise, too.
Whatever gets your blood pumping!
7. Make sure you stay hydrated.
Picasso and Vicente always take breaks to hydrate.
8. Keep up with current events.
Momo gets really into the paper. Broaden your horizons with some reading on global affairs - and express your outrage if you feel it's justified.
9. Make time for play time!
Asher likes to have fun with tablet games.
10. Be open to meeting new friends.
You might find the best pals where you least expect it.
11. Appreciate the little things in life.
Especially when those little things are tiny, sparkly toys.
12. Clean up after yourself.
Ichibi the kitten doesn't mind taking the Roomba for a spin when the living room starts to look a little dusty.
13. Let your softer side show every now and then.
Snuggling up to your pals is a great way to unwind after a long day. Tahlia the kitten helps her canine friend Jemelda groom those hard-to-reach places.
14. Most importantly, love yourself.
You're good enough, you're smart enough and doggone it (and cat-gone it?), people like you. Just take Cole's word for it.